1. Follow the temple rules and regulations. so that all can comfortably worship the Devi.
2. Co-operate with the officials of the temple, who are always ready to guide and help the devotees.
3. Do not take Camera, Radio, Tape Recorder, Mobile Phone, Video Camera etc., inside the temple.
4. Do not touch the Balikallu with foot, inside the Nalambalam.
5. Do not spit in temple precincts
6. All information about the offerings (Vazhipadu) can be obtained from the Public Relations officer or from the temple office.
7. The receipt for the remittance to rofferings can be obtained from the booking counters. Be careful not to get deceived by false agents for such bookings.
8. Enter the temple with an intense mood of devotion
9. Take special care of your purse, ornaments etc.
10. Communications can be send to the
Chakkulathukavu Sree Bhagavathy Temple trust,
Chakkulathukavu, Neerettupuram.P.O. ,
Alappuzha Dist - 689 571, Kerala.
11.Please furnish complete information about the offerings and full address of the person making the offerings should be given on the money order coupon.
12.Bank drafts or money orders should be sent well in advance to make the offering on the desired date.
Offering and donations can be sent through bank.The bank details are furnished below
Chakkulathukavu Turst, Indian Overseas Bank, Neerattupuram Branch, Account No: 0609010000008065 IFS Code : IOBA 0000609
It is understood that some organisations and individuals mislead the devotees and collect donations by misusing the pictures of Chakkulathamma and the name of Chief Priest. All the offerings meant for Sri Chakkulathamma should be sent only to the Administrator
Many individuals have erected small temples in the name of Sri Chakkulathukavilamma to attract devotees for personal gains devotees are requested to be very careful against such antisocial elements.